Stay where you are

القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات


افتراضي ...Stay where you are



Still in my mind the question goes unanswered

Comes and goes whenever glimpsed spectra of absence

Did not know that love could hasten the day of lovers

Or that Nick no laughter and no features such as fog

Does not turn not my question remains

But my pick answer, shops

O lover tell me is that the time of departure of no return and no reasons?!

Love in time become as leaves fall lifeless

Are you Matt as a rose plucked by the wind on a windy winter day

Do you have all its features as a pool might she dried her mercilessly evening sun

Taught me about how I do like you

How to kill a flower or how each spring song were executed in cold blood

How go birds brought my days to dreams and wonders

O lovers don't answer me, I no longer care to answer

I want to keep my life everything but kill or reproach

If you see that one who tell him that love no longer permissible in my

And that the heart of fancy did not heal and still sinking in surgeon

Told him that his absence was as a night when prolonged grieving for victims of love

And it's as weird lost in the eyes of the girl I love did not examine non-stars

You stay where you are, not for open surgical Louisa

How I call out to you while my PC but no transponder

Please do not come back, leaving you in the heart of the majestic place

Ferasa Hamdan



تعليقات


التنقل السريع